It appears that your cart is currently empty
Cyansky P20 is the extremely compact 18650 handheld tactical flashlight with only 5.24 inches. Please remove the insulation film between the tail cap and battery negative pole.
Power On/Off: Tap the tail tactical switch for momentary-on and release for off. Fully press the tactical switch to constantly turn on the light and press again for off.
Mode Switching: When the light is on, press the Functional switch on the neck for 0.5 second to change the mode.
The light will memorize the last used illumination level. Strobe would not be memorized.
When the light worked at the Turbo mode(1600 lumens) for 2 minutes, it will automatically switch down to 900 lumens to avoid overheating.
When the voltage is lower than 3.0V, the light will flash 3 times every 5 minutes to remind battery replacement.
When the voltage is lower than 3.0V, the handheld tactical flashlight will step down automatically to a lower brightness level till Eco output. The flashlight will not turn off until the battery runs out.
When the heat is over the safety data, the output will automatically step down to reduce the temperature; when the temperature is lower than the safety value, the output will gradually increase.
1. If the 18650 tactical flashlight will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery from the flashlight, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
2. This flashlight is adult everyday carry tactical use. Children use the this flashlight must under the guidance of adults.
3. The 1600 lumen LED flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.
4. Do not put the flashlight with battery in it into the fire, otherwise it will explode.
5. Do not put the flashlight with the battery cover opened into the water.
6. Do not reverse the positive and negative of the battery.
Shop the 18650 handheld tactical flashlight for everyday carry now.