It appears that your cart is currently empty
Cyansky M3 is the TC4 Titanium shelled Mini EDC flashlight. It's controlled by one side switch. Please remove the insulation film between the tail cap and battery negative pole before using it.
Since November 2021, Cyansky Light has enlarged its switch size and it's surfaced with CD pattern, check how this new version titanium flashlight looks.
On/Off: Press the switch for 0.5 second to turn on the light, with the light switched on, press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn off the light.
Output Selection: With the lamp switched on, single click the switch to cycle through Low-Med-High-Turbo.
Strobe Mode: Press the switch for over 1.0 second to activate the Strobe mode.
When the voltage is lower than 3.0V, the light flashes 3 times every 5 minutes to remind battery replacement.
When the voltage is lower than 3.0V the flashlight will step down automatically to a lower brightness level till Eco output is reached. The flashlight will not turn off until the battery level runs out.
When the heat is over the safety data, the output will automatically step down to reduce the temperature; when the temperature is lower than the safety value, the output will gradually increase.
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when it’s working in turbo mode. When the light is working for 30 seconds, the flashlight will automatically step down to 300 lumens to avoid overheating.
1. If the titanium flashlight will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery from the flashlight, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
2. This mini titanium flashlight is specially designed for everyday carry. Children use the this flashlight must under the guidance of adults.
3. The high output hunting flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.
4. Do not put the flashlight with battery in it into the fire, otherwise it will explode.
5. Do not put the flashlight with the tail cap open into the water.
6. Do not reverse the positive and negative of the battery.
Are you ready to shop the best titanium flashlight for your personal collection, gift for friends and family? Act today.