It appears that your cart is currently empty
Power On/Off: The M2 EDC keychain flashlight is designed with one switch for power on/off and modes changing. And the switch is on the tail of the keychain light. Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the light.
Output Selection: With the keychain light is on, single click the switch to cycle through Low—Med—High output.
Strobe Mode: Press and hold the switch for 1.0 second to enter Strobe Mode no matter the light is on or off.
A lot of heat generates when the mini keychain light is working at High mode. When the light is working for 1 minute, the mini flashlight will automatically step down to 100 lumens to avoid overheating.
When the voltage is lower than 3.0V, the battery level indicator on the switch will flash in red 3 times every 5 minutes to remind battery replacement or charging.
When the voltage is lower than 3.0V the mini keychain flashlight will step down automatically to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. The flashlight will not turn off until the battery level runs out.
1. Single click the switch when the keychain light is switched off, the battery level indicator will display the battery status for 3 seconds. And you can still turn on the EDC keychain light when the battery level indicator is on.
2. Green constant on: Battery > 85%
3. Green flasher: Battery 50% ~ 85%
4. Red constant on: Battery 25% ~ 50%
5. Red flashes: Battery 25%
1. We suggest children under 6 years old not use the flashlight, if they have to, the operations must be under the guidance of adults.
2. The keychain flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into eyes.
3. Don't put the flashlight device into the fire, or it will explode.
4.Don't put the flashlight device with battery cap open, prevent water vapor.
Cyansky M2 is one of the best and brightest keychain flashlight for everyday carry. Shop Best Keychain Flashlight Now.