It appears that your cart is currently empty
Cyansky H5 is a long-range hunting flashlight, beaming white, green and red light for predators hunting. It is the plus mode of Cyansky H3. Please remove the insulation film (between tail cap and battery negative pole) when you charge or use it.
It's easy to change the colors, see how to operate it.
Tap the Tactical switch for momentary-on and release for off. Press the tactical switch to turn on and off the flashlight.
Single-click the side switch for different outputs when the light is on.
Change the light color:
Turning the rotating ring on the neck of the hunting flashlight torch can quickly switch among white light, red light and green light for animal hunting when the light is on.
When the light is turned on, it will automatically go to the last selected brightness level before power off. Strobe will not be memorized.
H5 hunting torch circuit offers double protection for overheating from both time and temperature.
When the flashlight worked at the Turbo mode(1300 lumens) for 5 minutes, it will automatically switch down to 800 lumens to avoid overheating.
When the heat is over the safety data, the output will automatically step down to reduce the temperature, when the temperature is lower than the safety value, the output will gradually increase.
When the voltage is lower than 3.0V, the light will flash 3 times every 5 minutes to remind battery replacement.
When the voltage is lower than 3.0V, the hunting flashlight will step down automatically to a lower brightness level till Eco output. The light will not turn off until the battery runs out.
1. If the flashlight will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery from the light, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
2. The Cyansky H5 multi-color torch light is designed specially for Children use this product must under the guidance of adults.
3. This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.
4. Do not put the flashlight with battery in it into the fire, otherwise it will explode.
5. Do not put the flashlight with the battery cover opened into the water.
6. Do not reverse the positive and negative of the battery.
Shop the long-range hunting flashlight to kick off your night hunting today.